Film Screening: The Wisdom of Trauma
The Scottish Community Safety Network brings you a screening of the documentary film ‘The
The Scottish Community Safety Network brings you a screening of the documentary film ‘The Wisdom of Trauma’ with Dr Gabor Mate.
Wisdom of Trauma Screening
The Scottish Government’s ambition, shared with COSLA and many other partners, including the Scottish Community Safety Network, is for a trauma-informed and trauma-responsive workforce across Scotland, ensuring that services and care are delivered in ways that:
- are informed by people with lived experience
- recognises the importance of wellbeing in the workforce
- recognises where people are affected by trauma and adversity
- responds in ways that prevent further harm
- supports recovery
- can address inequalities and improve life chances
Register your interest
Places for this event are limited. You can register your interest to attend using the link provided on this page. You will receive a confirmation receipt (which may be headed ‘Ticket’) but please note this is not a confirmed ticket. The SCSN will email you after 20th March to confirm whether you have received a place.
To register your interest please click on the link below:
(Wednesday) 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
25 Cochrane Street, Glasgow, G1 1HL