The CLiCK service will be winding down with a view to closing completely on 31 May 2021 and the next steps for the service in the coming weeks are detailed below for information:
- The service will continue to be available to women referring themselves for support until 15 May 2021.
- Our online chat will be available every Monday and Tuesday 12-4pm until 15 May 2021.
- Our helpline will continue to be available until 25 May 2021.
- Our CLiCK app will be withdrawn from the Android and Apple Stores on 31 May 2021.
- The CLiCK website (www.click.scot) will continue to be available as a resource until 15 August 2021
- The CLiCK magazine (www.clickmagazine.online) will continue to be an online resource for women and for professionals available after the end of the service.
- In the meantime, if you would like to discuss a referral you can contact us on or before 15 May 2021; alternatively, please also consult the Encompass Network ‘s website for information regarding other local services that can provide specialist support to women.
CLiCK has had an important journey over its two years of operation, during which important lessons were learned about the services needed to support women going forward. Women’s voices were the central focus of the service, and every effort was made to ensure that their needs were represented at every level and stage of the process. To explore the effectiveness of CLiCK as a service delivery model, the Diffley Partnership (https://www.diffleypartnership.co.uk/) have been carrying out an independent evaluation of CLiCK as a service since its start in 2019.
Once the evaluation report is finalised, it will be made available to stakeholders for information.